At Itinerant Spirits, we’re about the journey as much as the destination. We refer to our masterclasses as ‘explorer sessions’ as they present an opportunity to explore not only our spirits, but also the journey and origins of the raw ingredients from across Western Victoria used to distil our products.
From foraged botanicals and locally malted grain through to our on-site distillery. We’ll take you through the process using unique copper stills, and our on-grains distilling methods including why we believe the proof is in the spirit.
We’re excited to have you aboard, so book, taste, discover and explore - the journey awaits...
Please note that due to the size of the distillery, places are limited for the fully curated Explorers Masterclass. Book early to secure your spot.
HERE'S A TASTE
- Gallivanter Gin & Tonic or Vansetter Vodka & Soda on arrival
- Guided tasting of our 3 core spirits (Gin, Vodka & New-Make)
- Learn about our gin, vodka and whiskey making process, plus the wonderous back story to Itinerant Spirts and our 3 brands.
- Distillery tour
- Finish with a Gallivanter Gin or Vansetter Vodka cocktail of choice
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board for $20 PP
- Bottle sales (15% off any bottle purchase)